Saturday, January 1, 2011

Vast and Cool and Unsympathetic... RISE.

I've decided to bring Vast and Cool and Unsympathetic back to its original home at Blogspot. I would like to thank the people at BSCreview.com for hosting this blog for the past few years, and for all of their assistance. I've imported everything back, but there are still some kinks to work out and the layout is something of a work in progress, so please bear with me if you run into a broken link or something that looks wonky.

If you have a site or blog that links to my previous location, please change your link to point here,  http://vastandcool.blogspot.com/. If I had a link to you that didn't survive the transition here, contact me at vastsf AT hotmail DOT com and let me know.

Content here has been sparse of late. The past few years have been extremely draining on me, for various reasons, and that's taken its toll on this blog. However, some of those clouds have parted and I'm more optimistic looking to the coming months. I'd like to thank everyone who reads this blog and everyone I've encountered and interacted with- other bloggers and reviewers, authors, people in publishing- as a result of it,  for helping to make it possible and giving me the drive to continue with it. That means more than I can express. I'm going to make 2011 the best year Vast and Cool and Unsympathetic has ever had.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: